Monday, April 04, 2011

今天的心情日记 。。。四点四点一一

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Today is a normal rate day...
Feels satisfy for what has happen today....
today went to see my XXXOnePieceXXX friends Technical Writing presentation...
it's funny...especially the Video..and the Actor -------> Kelvin... hahahaha
xinyi, andy , kelvin and faizal introduce their invented "Easy Glove" and "Mopping Shoe"...
i feels go0d with their presentation to0... while watching...i m thinking about mine..our group...
what cAn added in our presentation to make it interesting^.^
hahaha~~
aS usual..wE did Quiz 4 for Data Structure today at 1pm...nonono...actually it started at 1.20pm c0z of stupid anD numB time system in moodle...I get full marks^^ (c0z got reference mah~~kakakaz)

I also heard that a l0t of friends complain today is the h0ttest day~ Kampar friends, KL friends...... I think Pahang here hot but stilL ok the temperature...Me stiL can tahan~ haha


in the evening... i cAll dArling... i knew that he is n0w busying all hiS work anD assignment...anD feels heart pain of him...So kesian...need to pay full attn on work after Test2 that held two weeks ago...
wanna hugging hiM ~ ~ ~
h0pE hE cAn end up hiS work with a beautiful line s0on^.^ haha
g0od luck to you ~ My dArling ^,^
I am always here for you whenever you n33d me ~ ~

Dinner timE ... After wake up...my ro0mate help me buy " Bihun Mee Goreng Pattaya"..
What a niCe dinner tonight XD but too full already...feel my st0mach very big after take my dinner...should I stand for hours so that not that full??? aha...i think i am lazy la ~~ haha
recently like to eat a lot... Should start diet ler...if not, my darling will see a Fatty Pig when holiday go back home meet him ~ haha

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment